Sunday, November 2, 2014

End

I was in front of a dark void surrounded by yellowish blocks of stone. The eyes were watching me as a took a breath knowing that my next move might be my last. I jump in hanging on to my sword hoping it does not fall out of my hands. The second after I jumped a felt a sandy stone under my feet. There were dark tall figures everywhere. They had light purple yes and there irises were violet. But after I acknowledged my surroundings I heard a roar that was so loud I had to cover my ears. I see a giant figure with the same eyes as the figures and a massive body. I see it coming at me but before I can grab my sword he shoots a purple fire into my face melting my armor off. I scamper of to one of the many big dark towers which have mysterious crystals on them. I see the dragon coming down to attack. I realize the dragon is too much for me. I put my arms out prepared to die. I close my eyes as I hear the dragon swoop down to defeat me. But then I hear as sword meeting the dragons head. I open my eyes to see that it is me and I can't die just yet. I shove the sword into the dragons head. I hear a roar of pain and then the sound of a shattering of glass as I feel my sword become light.

No comments:

Post a Comment