Friday, October 10, 2014

A New Game

It was the day after camp. I was tired, and sore. I wanted to stay in bed all day. But I had some money left from Christmas. I had a GameStop gift card with about 30 Dollars left on it. I decided I wanted to go to GameStop. We were going to lunch and a movie. We were seeing ghostbusters 30th Aniversary in theaters. Then we drove to GameStop. I looked at the DS games but found nothing that I really wanted. But then I asked the cashier any good T rated games for Xbox 1. He showed me destiny. At camp and days before Daniel Davis kept talking about destiny. It is a cross between halo and call of duty. It is a sci-fi Shooter RPG. You fight online with others either fighting or helping them. It was perfect. It was 60 dollars. I had half of that. but my dad said he would buy the rest. I was so happy I danced around. When we got home I asked if I could play but I had to wait for night when my sister was asleep. That night a downloaded it and started playing. The next day I asked my friend could get so we could do multiplayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment