Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My New Cat

The Time When...

Place
1  Arts Beats And Eats
2  Alison's House
3  Gamestop
Person
1  Jimmy
2  Emerson
3  Sophie
Thing
1 My Beats
2 My IPod
3 My 3DSXL


It was a normal Saturday morning. I woke up and got on the computr but it was too early for any of my friends to get on. My sister was watching TV in the TV room. Then my dad called me in. He told me that someone he works with had a sister who had cancer and died. She had a cat named Physce. She dident have an owner anymore. We were going tovthe cat so we could maybe adopt it. I was overjoyed. I had never had a dog or cat in my life. I had always wanted one. On the car ride to her house I kept talking about how happy I was. Once we got there we were greeted by Alison's sister. the person who died was Alison. My dad works with her sister. We talked for a while and we saw Physche wandering around. After some talking we decided that the next day Physche would come live with us. I was so happy. After that we had lunch out. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment